Here are 5 steps that sequence every memorisation:
1. Your journey (revise it = walk it in your mind before you start)
2. Visualise what you want to remember (more about this in next section that deals specifically with visualisation)
3. Connect: place items on journey = connect stage with pictured item
4. Revise: Walk the walk (until you have the intuitive feeling of ‘I just know it’
5. Test yourself.
Ok, let’s go through that process step by step.
1. You have your sitting-room journey? Good
2. Imagine/Visualise items (Click Here)
3. Now Connect (Click Here)
4. Walk the walk (Click Here)
5. Test yourself (Click Here)